tags and tags and tags

I've been tagged so many times! These are just a few fellow bloggers (that I can recall!) that tagged me.

1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

I love reading these. So, all of my 1000+ readers are tagged! PLEASE do it! It's so much fun to read!

1. I am a huge, huge bookworm. My favorite authors are Jonathan Kellerman, Val McDermid, and Jason Starr. My favorite book will always be American Psycho.

2. In correlation with the previous fact, I am obsessed with murders, mysteries, cold cases, and the like. I can't stop watching the Investigation Discovery channel on TV! So fascinating.

3. Christian is exactly 2 and a half years older than me. We met in high school.

4. I'm currently a full time student, but I work part time at Hollister. I do like my job! This is the store I work at (Great Mall, for all my Bay Area readers!):

5. I plan to get my MA in psychology. Later on down the road, I plan to become a marriage/family therapist.

6. I LOVE cross stitching. At heart, I am such a nerd. This is what I am currently working on:

7. My mom is my best friend. She is the most amazing woman. I love you, mommy!

Thanks for reading (and getting to know me a bit more)!


  1. How cute is the picture of you and your mom!

  2. Clara you seem so real and down to earth! Cute picture of you and your mom btw! I am the same way with my mom...she is my best friend heheh :)
    AAAAAND....I LOOOOVE the Investigation Discovery channel!! I watch it all the time!
    You're awesome!

  3. I love ID too. If nothing is on, I automatic turn that station on.

  4. how old are you?
    whtas your and chris ethnicity?

  5. Love your blog.
    Lots of love from Dubai xxx

  6. I like very much your blog and the picture with you and your mom it's amazing.You are incredibly beutiful.I hope you will add me on messenger because I want to aks you something.

  7. I just graduated from psychology! Too Cool! I am in love with your blog!