11/24/11

the holidays are here!

I hate winter. But I love Christmas time! Thanksgiving isn't too special in my family because we're from the Czech Republic and the only ones from our family who live in the US- but to me, it means it's almost Christmas! Yay!

Here I am prepping the turkey.

And here's my festive makeup!

face-
Maybelline concealer
MAC MSFN Medium
Pinch O Peach

eyes-
NYX Milk
Soft Brown
Flip
Cranberry
Sketch
Vanilla pigment
Amber Lights
Solar White
Too Faced Starry Eyed in Stalkerazzi
Eyeko Graffiti eyeliner pen
L'oreal mascara
Daiso #13 half lashes

lips-
touch of C-Thru l/g







Okay... since this is my blog, I gotta have a sappy, personal moment here. Tomorrow is Christian and mine's 3 year anniversary. Even though he's in Afghanistan, he sent me a gift. A huge gift. A surprise gift!
I enjoy collecting orchids, and of course Christian had to do a little better than any old regular orchid: he got me a beautiful 5-foot tall one!
Oh.. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Yeah. I love you, Christian!

Thanks for reading <3 I hope everyone (America-wise!) had a great Thanksgiving!

15 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to start putting up Christmas decorations when I get home! AH!! Beauuuutiful makeup! You have like the best makeup looks! Omg that orchid is taller than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so pretty... yay for nearly Christmas... and how beautiful are those orchids! What a nice surprise xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Romania!You are so cute and the orchids to!Happy Thanskgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your makeup is beautiful, happy anniversary ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 3 year anniversary - that orchid is beautiful!!

    And love your makeup in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 3rd anniversary sweetie! I love the makeup as usual, the warm shades are so gorgeous this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe that is SO cute! Love the orchid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look! And FABULOUS orchid! That's so sweet of Christian! Happy anniversary, y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow, you look so pretty!
    And - the poor chicken ^^

    Best regards
    lu :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, firstly I wanted to say you're so gorgeous! You're my favourite beauty blog, as we have similar colouring and often your looks, and products work on me :) I apologize if you have answered this but what kind and make of DSLR do you use? Im on the market for a new one and your pictures are always so crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone!!!

    Anon, thanks so much :) I use a Nikon D5000.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love a tutorial for this look!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete