8/29/09

products i'm currently using

Shampoo: some John Frieda one for bringing out highlights
Conditioner: same as above
Styling products: none
Shower Gel: none
Body Moisturiser: I love Johnson's Baby Oil right after I step out of the shower, and VS PINK lotion.
Deoderant: just some Secret one
Fake Tan: none
Face Wash: Cetaphil + Clean and Clear Deep Action Scrub or something... I have a blog post on this. :)
Cleanser: ???
Exfoliator: ^
Primer: none
Foundation Brush: I don't use foundation
Foundation: none
Concealer: Maybelline concealer... I think it's the mineral one
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder <3
Blusher: changes, but right now I LOVE Benefit Dandelion
Bronzer: none
Highlighter: Vanilla pigment <3
Eyeshadow Base: NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. Amazing!
Eyeshadows: right now my favorites are Smoke & Diamonds and Vanilla pigment.. which technically isn't an eyeshadow
Eyeliner: Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner.. it's so great! Amazing quality. And $3.99!!
Curler: some random Revlon one
Mascara: L'oreal Telescopic Clean Definition
Lipstick: my favorite will always be Lollipop Loving, but right now I frequently use Angel
Lipgloss: NYX Beige is great
Nail Colour: my favorite is MAC Love and Friendship, I'm almost out. I wish I bought a backup. :( But right now I have on OPI Cozu-melted In The Sun


Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have a shitload of FOTDs piling up on my camera... so look out for those. :)

1 comment: