what is this?

Yes, my nails are painted... I haven't painted them in so long. I think it's been 2 months! And I don't know why I chose such an 'eh' color for this occasion..
OPI What's With the Cattitude? (sorry for the redness and overall ugliness of my cuticles- my camera picks out every single detail!)

I must admit, I bought this solely for the name. Anyone who knows me knows I am quite obsessed with cats. The color is alright... I just wish it would have been nicer for such a great name (come on- it has the word CAT in it!). This is 3 coats. I love blues, so I don't know why I'm not fawning over this color. It's just so PLAIN. Some blues, like Dating a Royal are somewhat plain but posses something that entices me.

In more positive news, my cuticles are truly healing. I haven't had an infection in SO long! Now I just have to wait for the redness to go down and the actual cuticles to grow back, then I shall be posting NOTD's like it's no tomorrow.


  1. I wish What's With The Cattitude? was the color of Ogre the Top!

  2. this color is cute!!! i'm so into blues right now for some reason...

  3. That is a gorgeous color!

    Visit my blog too if you want :)

  4. Thanks everyone! Kristen, I do too :(