You asked, and you shall receive! :) Coming up, I have a tutorial for my "red-popping neutrals" and stash pics (makeup and nail polish).
Sweet & Punchy
W&W cream liner
1. My eyebrows and base are already applied. I apply Soft Brown in the crease (as usual!) with a 217.
2. I pack Sweet & Punchy on the lid with a 239.
3. I applied Firecracker on the outer lid with a (clean) 239. At this stage, it really looks like clown makeup!
4. Blend it out. I use a Stila #9 brush (similar to a MAC 226) for blending bright and/or highly pigmented colors.
5. Vanilla pigment on the brow bone.. with all the blending going on, S&P's vibrantness kind of gets lost, so I pack on another layer.
6. On the lower lashline, I apply Soft Brown, S&P, Then Firecracker.
7. Solar White in inner corners.
8. Liner and mascara, and I'm done!
Thanks for looking!