W&W creme liner
1. I start off by doing my eyebrows and base.
2. Of course... Soft Brown in the crease with a 217.
3. Vanilla pigment on the lid.
4. I pack Satin Taupe on the outer lid.
5. Dazzlelight on the browbone. So this look isn't so frosty, I take Espresso e/s and my 217 and apply it lightly over Satin Taupe.
6. Coppering on the lower lash line.
7. To tone down the intensity of Coppering I apply Soft Brown on the inner lash line and Satin Taupe on the outer lash line over Coppering. I also applied Solar White in the inner corners.
(I do my face in between these steps.)
Add some falsies, and we're done!
Thanks for looking!