2/23/11

glitter all over the room

I've been looking forward to OPI's Katy Perry collection forever! I'm not a big fan of her, but the polishes in this collection were to die for! Here's my favorite.


OPI Last Friday Night
This is 2 coats of LFN over 1 coat Sally Hansen Pacific Blue. The polish itself is very sheer- nothing at all like the bottle color. It's a lot less vivid. So, to up the amp, I layered it over a polish closest to the bottle color (Pacific Blue). I love this combo. It's so fun!!

Gorgeous.

I also bought Not Like the Movies and Black Shatter. Do you guys want to see those?

14 comments:

  1. This looks stunning! Can't wait to get my hands on it! Definitely looks better over the base than some swatches i've seen of it on it's own.
    Yes please show us the others!
    Xxx
    lilaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!! please show the others! I am slowly becoming a nail polish addict..lol..I bought the collect but I am waiting from them to get her

    http://icosmeticrn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You should definitely do a little review on the Black Shatter. I'm very curious about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a near-dupe for Confetti's Party Palace Blue, which I love! I searched everywhere for the perfect blue creme to go under it-and chose Pacific Blue as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from spain, i love your blog! i think you are amazing... really!


    I am a Spanish blogger, love the world of makeup. I think you're very talented, I send you many kisses

    Sorry for my terrible inglish
    http://makeupte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this blue color! it is so striking and bold :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing nail color!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your swatch of Last Friday Night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is also incredible over china glaze dorothy who. it looks identical to bottle color and the glitter in the cg gives it amazing depth

    ReplyDelete