Csilla from Hungary contacted me a while ago. She got engaged before Christmas, and is planning to get married in August. Csilla asked me if I could make a tutorial for her wedding makeup: a natural look with some purple. Here's my take on her request. Enjoy! :)
Maybelline One by One mascara
Salon Perfect Stunning lashes
Rimmel East End Snob l/l
1. Start with eyebrows and base.
2. Soft Brown in the crease and outer lid.
3. Brule on the lid.
4. Light dusting of Vanilla pigment over Brule.
5. Espresso on outer corners.
6. I use Yogurt with Vanilla pigment over it as my highlight.
7. Soft Brown & Espresso go on the lower lash line, with Satin Taupe as liner. I also used Benefit It Stick on my waterline. Beautiful Iris is in the corners.
8. I then do my face. I chose Azalea Blossom beacuse it has lilac in it, to go along with the purple theme.
9. A glow is a must for your wedding! For my highlight, I used Vanilla pigment on my cheek bones and the bridge of my nose.
11. Some special lashes- these have gems on them!
12. And we can't forget the perfect wedding day nude lips!
Fairly easy look, no? :)
Congratulations to Csilla!
Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!