Hope you guys enjoy it, and I also hope it was helful. :)
Red Cherry lashes
1. Prime with whatever. I use a NYX Jumbo Pencil.
2. Pack Plum Dressing in the crease.. obviously, the shape/neatness doesn't matter :)
3. Blend it out
4. Apply Poison Pen in the outer corner
5. Blend that out
**I find tapered blending brushes, such as the 226, work the best for blending out colors when you want them to be more vibrant**
6. Apply Vanilla pigment on lid and as a highlight.
7. Apply Coppering with a tapered blending brush just above Plum Dressing, working into the highlight, and beside Poison Pen, blending it into the lid.
8. On the lower lashline, I apply Plum Dressing and Poison Pen. In the inner corner, I apply Solar White. It's my favorite e/s for the inner corner, it brightens my eyes up so much!
11. Face makeup...
12. Falsies. A look is not complete without these! :)
I apply Angel and C-Thru, and then I pose :)
Thanks for looking! Have a great evening!