6/6/10

two blue NOTDs

OPI Catch Me in Your Net
Gorgeous, gorgeous color! Supposedly this is a dupe for Zoya Charla. I don't have Charla... yet! I will compare them once I get Charla, and even if they are dupes I won't mind because I'd love to have a backup of this shade. This is 3 coats, and so far it's wearing like iron. Shown above is a photo in full sunlight, but I think it looks much better indoors. I didn't get a picture of it indoors, but here it is in the shade:Sexy!


Nfu-Oh #52
This old one again. Sorry about the huge gap by my cuticles, I got a little careless with clean up! This is 3 coats, and as stunning as ever. In real life, it looks like I have crystals on my nails.


No more blues for me for a couple of days... I'm all blue-d out!

10 comments:

  1. you ALWAYS never fail to pick the coolest nail polishes (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. both blues are gorgeous! I do have Zoya's Charla (swatch on my blog) and it is a lot like OPI Catch Me In Your Net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short and sweet nails has a swatch on Zoya Charla that is pretty amazing. Don't go and watch it if you don't want to fuel the lemming ....The Nfu-Oh is gorgeous !

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first blue, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colors!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey hun, i'm having a blog sale on my blog. so please feel free to check it out! thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These polishes remind me of one of my favorite nail polishes, OPI Absolutely Alice. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls! Sara, I LOVE Abs. Alice! Coincidentally, I have a swatch to post.

    ReplyDelete