10/16/10

notd, etc extravaganza

Let's start off this post with a drool-worthy polish, shall we?


Optic Lusion Swing Time
Gorrrrrrgeous... perfect formula, 2 coats.


OPI Sparkle-icious
Sorry I couldn't get better pictures, it was a rainy day :( These pics don't do this polish any justice! It's so pretty.. reminds me of Mad as a Hatter, but this polish only has 3 colors in it while MAAH has a shit ton. This was 3 coats.

OPI Glow Up Already! over China Glaze Zombie Zest
I absolutely loved this combo! Even my mom liked it, and that's saying a lot. She's more into 'normal' colors. 3 coats ZZ, 1 coat GuA.

*flower intermission*



Zoya Lael
A pretty fall color! Nothing too note worthy. This was... ah... I want to say 2 coats but I forgot :( The formula wasn't too good. As you can see, there was a lot of cuticle drag.

*kitty intermission*



Essie Sew Psyched
I imagined I'd like this a lot more than I actually did. Maybe I was just in a sour mood, because I really like how it looks in the picture. Two coats. I'm starting to like Essie's brush :) Their fall collection really wowed me! Limited Addiction must be my favorite red of all time... it's so sexy.

I started with a bang, so I'll end with a bang!

OPI Tease-y Does It
I was SO excited for this one, and it lived up to my expectations! Just LOOK at it! Someone on the NB said it's like OPI Black Cherry Chutney on steroids. That's a pretty good description. Such a gorgeous color, great formula, and a 2 coater. Doesn't get much better than this.

Thanks for looking! Enjoy your weekend :)

9 comments:

  1. The colours are all gorgeous (though not quite as lovely as your cat!) I really love the OPI Glow Up Already! over China Glaze Zombie Zest cos it really stands out - never seen anything quite like it :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing Tease-y Does It right now!! I feel the same way about it... it's everything I wanted it to be: a little vampy, a little sparkly, a lot awesome. :)

    ps,
    Your intermissions had me cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colors ,, loved the zoya one <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do love Tease-y Does it..! Will try a combo soon I've been thinking about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OPI Sparkalicious (not sure how to spell that) look so much like Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday! I absolutely love!

    ReplyDelete