4/25/10

i think i've found heaven.

When I walked into this store, the clouds parted and Queen - Heaven For Everyone started playing...

Haha, but really. $4 for OPI, $2.50 for China Glaze, $2.75 for Orly, and $3 for Essie.
Oh my looooooooooooooooord.
So, of course, I got a little crazy.

Those nail swatch things were so much fun to do! Of course I didn't have enough...

Box 1.

Contents:
Rainstorm - Meteor Shower - Happy Go Lucky - Frostbite - Ruby Pumps (back up) - Yellow Polka Dot Bikini


Box 2.

Contents:
Wagon Trail - OPI & Apple Pie - I'm Not Really A Waitress - Fantasea - Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow - Seche Vite ($3!!!)


Box 3.

Contents:
glass for acetone for cleanup - Fairy Dust - Petit Four (bu) - Bare If You Dare - Country Club Khaki (bu) - Absolutely Alice


Box 4.

Contents:
Playa Del Platinum - Turquoise & Caicos - Splash of Grenadine - Lapis of Luxury - Jazz - Licorice



This was only $4:

Overall, I spent under $70.
Amazing.
I'm going to sleep well tonight :)

21 comments:

  1. wowww thats awesome!!
    i wish polish was that cheap in australia. we have to pay $20 for OPI :|

    Also, youve got essie splash of grenadine!! that is such an awesome colour, i havent been able to find it anywhere online though :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH!! awesome prices!! do we live near each other, because I want to go raid that store!! I've never gotten OPI for that cheap! I'm so excited to see I'm Not Really A Waitress because I'm looking for an awesome red to wear to graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! Love it! Do they have an online site? Pls share which store. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome haul, what an amazing deal, I would of done the same as you considering how much you saved... and I can't to see your swatches lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, let us know what store you were in, please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. whattttt store is this!?
    I MUST go there!
    amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the haul! This reminds me that I need to get more polishes. BTW, Did you get all of this at U.S. Nail Supply by eastridge mall? I get all my opi/china glaze and such from there & the prices are about the same as what u paid for, I love it!

    If any of you ladies are from san jose, ca, U.S. nail supply by tully and king sells them for these prices. I'm not sure if that's where you bought them from Clara, but if it isn't, just thought i'd share =)

    http://Kry5tyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a great haul!! I really want to get "I am not really a waitress"!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh my god, i'm so jealous!
    woww.

    http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone! It's a small store in SJ, CA. They're not online.

    Krystyles, that's exactly where I went!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooza, that's a haul, my friend !

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing haul and awesome colours! I love it when you find deals like that, it makes for a trouble-free and smile-y sleep, no?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, jealous! We have to pay sooo much for OPI and the rest in the UK! x

    http://missyellieuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. pleaseeee tell me where in SJ you got these, I live here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. aaah!!! the jealousy!! i can't find essie for under $8 anywhere now :( the new summer collection looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for posting this. I went today and I got 10 beautiful China Glaze colors for $25! Whoop whoop! THankkk you sooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete