I received a few requests to make a tutorial for this look, so here it is!
(in order of appearance)
W&W cream liner
L'oreal Telescopic mascara
Sorry the pictures vary in their sharpness and lighting. Damned camera!
2. Mink Pink in the crease with a 217
3. Vanilla pigment on the lid
4. Pack Sketch on the outer lid with a 239
5. Blend it out (tapered blending brush)
6. Vanilla pigment as a highlight, and with a 217 I blend some Patina in the areas circled.
7. Inner to outer bottom lashline: Mink Pink - Patina - Sketch
8. Solar White in the inner corners
10. Mascara, and we're done! Super simple :)
Thank you for looking! I also made an eyebrow tutorial, so I'll have it posted in a couple of days. Have a great day!