9/3/09

some of my favorite nail polishes

Through trial and error, I have come to the conclusion that girly pastel colors look best with my skin tone. Any other colors make them look red :(


OPI Dulce de Leche
Such a beautiful creamy nude/pink- reminds me of one of my favorite lip combos, Angel l/s with Patisserie l/s on top! This is my go-to color when I want delicate looking nails.



OPI Do You Lilac It?
I was hoping for something close to MAC L&F, but ehh... but I still love DYLI! Such a gorgeous and fun color :) I also love this on my toes!



MAC Love and Friendship
I don't think I have to explain myself here. :)

Other favorites of mine include Orly Country Club Khaki, Orly Coffee Break, and China Glaze Temptation Carnation. I'll try to get pictures of these up soon. :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I tagged you in my recent blog post!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love loving the first two colors. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lilac is gorgeous, such a pretty pastel! And gotta love Dulce De Leche, for the name, the colour, the stuff itself...yum!

    ReplyDelete