Products used are listed in the previous post.
1. Prime with your primer of choice.
2. Soft Brown in the crease with a 217
3. Pack Brule on lid with a 239.
4. Coppering goes on the outer 3rd of the lid. No need to pack it on because it's so buttery and pigmented...
5. Blend that out. I then apply Vanilla pigment as a brow highlight.
6. Soft Brown and Coppering go on the lower lashline, and Solar White in the inner corners.
7. Liner. I always used to have trouble with my liner, but since I purchased the 208 brush, it's so damn EASY to get a perfect line. I 110% recommend this brush!!!
I then added subtle falsies. Here's the finished look!
If anyone does this look, I'd LOVE to see it! :)