Finally did it. :) Hope you guys enjoy!
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Smoke & Diamonds
W&W Mega Liner
L'oreal Telescopic Clean Definition mascara
Red Cherry 747m
1. Prime with whatever.
2. pack Too Dolly (a perm. dupe is Aquadisiac) in the crease
3. blend it out
4. Vanilla pigment on the lid
5. Contrast in the outer corner
6. Blend it out
7. With a 217, I get a little of Smoke & Diamonds and gently apply in the area circled. I also apply a bit of Stately Black in the outer v to darken Contrast.
8. Apply undereye concealer. On the lashline, I apply Too Dolly - Smoke & Diamonds - Contrast from inner corner to outer. In the inner corner, I apply NYX White.
9. On top of NYX White, I apply Vanilla pigment
10. Liner! On the water line, I apply half black e/l and half white for a somewhat 'icy' look :)
12. Falsies of course!
Then do your face and what not and apply your lip stuff.
Rosie doesn't like pictures. :(
Thanks for looking everyone!